Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Generation 3 - Chapter 17

Later that night, after Leilani and Maya transitioned, we got another visit from the great beyond. I swear, if I was allowed to get rid of the tombstones/urns, I would because Marisa is really starting to irritate me. But, it's not just Marisa out tonight. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com They of course went to their old bed and cheered for it. Do you think I should just put the bed in the backyard and buy a new bed so the ghosts won't come in the house? Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com They wandered around out back for a while together, so I was hoping they would stay outside. Image hosted by Photobucket.com But, unfortunately, they didn't. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Tony, who doesn't show up in ages, manages to scare Lucy who was making herself some dinner, and of course was close to giving birth. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Marisa stayed busy for a while outside levitating things. And then, as Lucy was in the bathroom... Image hosted by Photobucket.com ...she goes into labor. Actually, I think it was that same spot where Mckenna was born after Marisa took a shower. Image hosted by Photobucket.com If you notice in the background Tony floating around. I guess he wanted to be there for the birth of his fourth grandchild. Image hosted by Photobucket.com And here he is, the generation three heir, Clay Cavanaugh. Looks like brown eyes and blonde hair again, same as his sister. Image hosted by Photobucket.com And the first thing Lucy did after giving birth? Image hosted by Photobucket.com Put him on the floor to go do something. Is that the solution for everything for this woman? Image hosted by Photobucket.com After Lucy put Clay in his crib, Tony seemed to hang out in the nursery almost as if he was watching over his only grandson. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Turns out he had other plans than just watching over Clay. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Brady got home from work and went in to meet his son, but got stopped along the way by Tony. But Brady overcame his fear and went in and picked up his son. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com And poor Napua, she got double teamed. Image hosted by Photobucket.com First, earlier when she was playing the piano, she got scared by Marisa. Image hosted by Photobucket.com And then after she had gone to bed, she got scared by Tony. Poor kid, the ghosts are after her! Image hosted by Photobucket.com And poor kid, she even got scared by Tony so bad that she wet herself afterwards. Those two are on a scaring spree tonight! That's the worst I've ever seen it. Image hosted by Photobucket.com I hope you're proud of yourself, Marisa. I would love to delete your urn, but I won't. This will not be the last we see of her.

Next >>>

2 Comments:

Blogger MysticSpirit said...

Well, if you don't mind not having the free-roaming ghost point, then just move their urns outside for grave and put something over the grave. People say that usually works to stop them from roaming. I've never tried it though cuz I have no ghosts in any of my families at present. I'm talking about a decorative item, or maybe a bush?

7:37 AM  
Blogger AeronwyDiobhell said...

I am definitely not looking forward to the ghosts on my lot doing their first scares! (So far, they've been happy with simply wandering around.) I don't blame you for thinking about blocking them though.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home