Friday, July 22, 2005

Generation 3 - Chapter 9

Today is Moana, the talkative cleaning general's, birthday as she becomes a teenager. All kinds of people are at the house who followed the family home from work and school so it's not only the family who celebrate this birthday. Leilani bought the birthday cake and everone was excited to see Moana blow out her candles and transform, but like her grandfather when he aged into an elder and her mother almost for every birthday, she couldn't wait to grow up. Moana was sitting on the couch when she got the feeling, only Jan was in the way and she couldn't go anywhere! Image hosted by Photobucket.com So she transitioned with her face in Jan's back - I wonder how Jan felt about that. "Hey Jan, you wanna move out of my way? I'm the birthday girl." Image hosted by Photobucket.com After that glitchy transition was over with, she went over to take a look at her cake and blow out her candles. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Look at all those candles! "Check me out, I'm still cuter than you!" Image hosted by Photobucket.com "What shall I wish for...what shall I wish for?" Image hosted by Photobucket.com "Oh, I know. I'll wish that I'll always have friends and stay as cute as I am now." Image hosted by Photobucket.com As Jan and Christy cheered her on, Moana made her wish and blew out her candles and rolled the Popularity aspiration. Image hosted by Photobucket.com After the cake was extinguished, the guests and the guest of honor dug into the cake each giving themselves huge portions. If you guys don't watch out, you may have to jump on the treadmill! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Looks like Christy is ready. And look who dragged herself off the piano, only a little late. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Doesn't she notice there are chunks missing from the cake and that everyone is busy doing something else? So that night, as most of the family is in bed, after sleeping the day away, Lucy gets up in the middle of the night and cleans the tub! Image hosted by Photobucket.com This woman is cleaning the tub only hours before giving birth. I want Lucy to have all my kids, she has been the easiest pregnant woman I've ever had. She is always in the green, never threw up, and as you can see, cleans like crazy. She also goes over to the guitar and plays like mad. Can't keep this woman resting. Image hosted by Photobucket.com And here we go. Image hosted by Photobucket.com It's baby time. "Uh, honey...I think something's happening." "Oh really? Well, let me get into position." Image hosted by Photobucket.com "Ok, I'm ready to stand here and freak out while you do all the work. Oh, wait, here comes Remington, he can help!" "You aren't helping! I might as well just have this baby by myself!" Image hosted by Photobucket.com "Is the worst is over...are we done?" Image hosted by Photobucket.com "Agh! It's a baby!" Image hosted by Photobucket.com Look at the baby, just born and already has thought bubbles. Probably thinking about how useless dad is. Please welcome Brady and Lucy's first child, a baby girl named Napua, which means The Flowers in Hawaiian. Image hosted by Photobucket.com She will not be the heir because we are going with first born sons, so they'll just have to try again. Aww, look at mommy and daughter. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Brady came over to meet his daughter and see how beautiful she is. Image hosted by Photobucket.com "Hey Baby! I'm your daddy!" Image hosted by Photobucket.com Where did Jan come from? Was she here this whole time? And finally, to end this chapter, a picture of Brady holding his brand new daughter. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Next >>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home