Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Generation 3 - Chapter 13

Image hosted by Photobucket.com "So honey, did I ever tell you about the first time daddy and I did woohoo?" "Sorry mommy, I have to go to school. Maybe you can tell me years and years in the future? Or maybe never?" This being Brady's day off, it was his turn to teach Napua something. Image hosted by Photobucket.com "C'mon, baby. Let's see that smart milk work and bring home the good grades!" Image hosted by Photobucket.com Just as quickly as she learned how to talk, Napua learned to walk. Thank goodness for that smart milk! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Aww, isn't that a sweet picture of my Brady and his little girl? Image hosted by Photobucket.com Ok, so I'm looking at my watch, the mailman is here...is he late? What is Lucy doing home at a time like this? Turns out she got a really good chance card, I think she chose to go for the putt instead of letting her boss win. Who knows, I get so many of the darn things. But, she got promoted to Vice President, hence the little money doodad. Image hosted by Photobucket.com "Sweetie, what are you doing home in the middle of the day? Shouldn't you be at work?" Image hosted by Photobucket.com "I love my job. I got promoted playing golf with the boss!" "Oh, my wife, she's a keeper!" Image hosted by Photobucket.com Go ahead, Sophie. Eat the rotten food. I'll just sit here and watch and not let anyone intervene...hehe. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well, the time has come for Moana to leave the nest as the teen years are long and tedious and what I really want is for Lucy and Brady to have another baby and I do not want to have 8 sims in a house. "Bye, Moana. I'll be the only one to say bye to you on your way to dorm life, so enjoy it." Image hosted by Photobucket.com And so goes Moana off to college. Maybe we'll visit her at college some time to see how she turns out. Or she may just be like one of my friends and be a professional college student. Image hosted by Photobucket.com "Daddy! Daddy! I got an A+! Aren't you so excited for me?" "Zzzzz...mmph, that's great honey..." I hate that stupid A+ dance...grumble grumble. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Even though I hate that everyone brings all the townies home from school and work, I think the kids playing together is too cute to ignore. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Now that Moana is gone, someone has to take care of the plant thing. So I elected Brady, or whoever may be around it when I remember. Brady hasn't complained yet, so he may just be the newly elected tenderer, we'll see. Image hosted by Photobucket.com This would be the second attempt at the painting for all eternity. Just like the first one, it came out too far away and they looked too small. But it's still a cute picture. Image hosted by Photobucket.com I couldn't resist slipping this in. Isn't it cute when the adults put the kids to bed and give them a kiss? Image hosted by Photobucket.com So Napua is going down for the count and that would be one less sim to keep track of. Image hosted by Photobucket.com And here comes Marisa...again...two nights in a row. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Enough with the bed. What do you want me to do? Make a sign telling you the bed stays forever? Image hosted by Photobucket.com "Hey, I remember you! Don't mess with my daughter!" Earlier Brady and Lucy had an important discussion. Image hosted by Photobucket.com "I want someone to play baseball with." Image hosted by Photobucket.com "Honey, Remington told me he likes to ski..." "No, I want to have another baby and try for that boy." Image hosted by Photobucket.com "We're going to have to put up with that A+ dance on a constant daily basis, aren't we?" Image hosted by Photobucket.com And it's go for baby number 2 and hopefully the heir. Lucy reluctantly agreed and they successfully concieved on the first attempt. Image hosted by Photobucket.com And this would be the third and last attempt at their painting for all eternity. This time it worked so we no longer need to worry about this painting. This angle looks like someone might be watching them...who could it be? Image hosted by Photobucket.com It was just Marisa, no need to worry. And I will leave this chapter with Marisa floating around the grounds and Lucy and Brady snuggling as the second baby is on it's way. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Next >>>

1 Comments:

Blogger MysticSpirit said...

Awwwwwwww ... can't wait to see the finished product of the final painting. ;O) Hehe.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home