Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Generation 3 - Chapter 12

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well, today is little Napua's birthday as she poofs into toddlerhood. Since she is the first child for Brady and Lucy, I'm a little worried about what she may look like. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Brady is here to celebrate the birthday and it looks like he is the only one. Image hosted by Photobucket.com "I'm one crazy and wild guy!" I picture Steve Martin right there next to him...hehe. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Ok, so it's at least seven o'clock, the candles are blown out...so...when is Napua going to poof? Image hosted by Photobucket.com Maybe a second cake would help. "You expect me to eat two cakes? Bleh!" Sorry Brady. Image hosted by Photobucket.com "She doesn't know what she's doing. I bet I could do it better, I've had two kids." Leilani was no help at all, so off she went. Image hosted by Photobucket.com "Maybe if I put her on the floor..." Image hosted by Photobucket.com "Help me, my mommy doesn't know what she's doing!" Pick the baby up, Lucy and try it again. Image hosted by Photobucket.com "It's about time. I want some cake! Then I'm off to get an aspiration boost and go clothes shopping!" And what will Napua look like? We're about to find out. So brown hair plus red hair equals Image hosted by Photobucket.com what? Blonde hair? Ok, so Napua is a cute little toddler with blonde hair, brown eyes like her mother and her father's nose...just what I was afraid of. Oh yeah, and her mother's gaping void of a mouth. After Napua's birthday, Remington went downtown to buy the family some clothes. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Who are you looking at, Rem? Hey, that's Brady in the shop with you! I thought you left him at home! Image hosted by Photobucket.com I see, now we know why Brady didn't tell anyone he was coming here. Looks like he has a thing for pretty dresses and doesn't want anyone to know. Image hosted by Photobucket.com We'll just let Brady do his own thing and not bother him and let Remington go shopping for some much needed clothes. Image hosted by Photobucket.com "Hey, don't mind the man in the dressing room. He's just trying on some clothes. But, hey - do you think maybe if I have a nephew he can stop by and butter you up a little?" It couldn't hurt, everyone needs a first kiss, right? While Remington (ahem, and Brady) were off trying on and buying clothes, Lucy took to potty training Napua. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com And easy as that, Napua is potty trained. Why do I always do the easy stuff first? Image hosted by Photobucket.com Oh, the joys of toddlerhood. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Moana gets home from her after school job and heads over to her fate. If she had just left well enough alone, I might have chosen someone else to tend to the plants. Image hosted by Photobucket.com And hey, we finally figured out how to use smart milk! I was wondering why they would never give the toddler the milk while they were sitting in the high chair. Image hosted by Photobucket.com And thanks to the wonder that is smart milk, Napua is talking in no time! This kid is going to be a genius, I know it.

Next >>>

1 Comments:

Blogger MysticSpirit said...

Loved the nose-picking picture, and the whole scene with the transition from infant to toddler. That was CLASSIC!

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home