Thursday, August 23, 2007

Generation 4 - Lahela Went to College

Alright, this chapter is for those of you who wondered what the heck happened to Lahela. No, she didn't get shipped off to college and forgotten. That's the job of the younger kids who were born later. I just forgot to blog her. But, yes, I sent Lahela to college and she went before Draco. So here we go. Here we have Lahela in her professionally taken "Just came to college" picture. Posterity, you know? As Lahela entered college, she didn't change much from when she was just a teenager. Her clothes are similar and she didn't change her hair, but she was different because she was out of the house and officially on her own because she wasn't going back after graduation. This was it. She was in charge of herself from here on out. I know I mentioned it before in passing, but I don't remember now. She chose her major as soon as she came to college and it was something like Drama or Econ, or something...I can't remember. But does it matter? She's not the heir, so she can do what she wants. And so, apparantly, can this chick. Lahela is minding her own business taking a shower and she's being watched. Can we say creepy? Lahela has been making a lot of friends in her quest to find the love of her life. Here she is dancing with some random guy and at least I can say one thing, she's a better dancer than her brother! But, what's with the face? Before class, you can find her spying on bushes and flowers. Like I said, I let her do what she wants. And if that's what she wants, then so be it. She also had the urge to go downtown and earn some money. Here she is seen serving coffee to various people. And I think she has found the one. And you know what's sad? I don't remember this guy's name. It's Rick or Brian or Mike or something. Someone help me with the name? While I struggle with the name and until I get back to the game and play them to find out, I'll call him Mike. Here we find Lahela developing a crush on Mike. And then she serenades him. Doesn't he look like a shy little school girl? Does this girl ever go to class? Now they're kissing under the light of the moon. Get a room or something! Oh, I see what she was doing...she wants something from him. She's just flattering him. And this is why the girl doesn't need to go to class. She just influenced her own boyfriend to do her term paper. Shameless! Well, after spending all that time getting all stinky writing that paper, I would hope that he gets something in return. They have fallen in love with each other. Awww. Seriously, why can't I remember his name?! Well, look what we have here...what am I calling him? Mike? Looks as if Mike is in his underwear and they just got engaged! Just what were they doing prior to this...hmmm? As Lahela and Mike are discussing possibly their future and when the wedding will be and all that fun stuff, who should show up but the Secret Society people. Sadly, with all the people I have put through college, Lahela is the first I have gotten into the Secret Society. "Wait, you're acting weird. What are you doing?" Lahela, don't sweat it. Just go with it. You might do this someday. "I won't become a clone like these people, will I?" Oh, do you mean that black blazer? Yeah, if you want. But you don't have to if you don't want to. But you can do a cool handshake with the people who wear the blazer! Upon one of her many trips to campus facilities, she runs into a fellow secret society member and proceeds to do their "secret" handshake. Come on, Lahela, you know you want to wear the blazer... But before she was able to don the blazer, Lahela graduated from college with a 4.0 and a ticket back home. After returning home, she gave herself a makeover and I'm not sure if I'm too hot on the blush, but she looks kinda cute, so I'll keep it. She also got a snazzy looking house. Although, don't ask me about that green strip because something funky happened during the building process of it and that strip takes on the color of the inside. Oh well, like I said, she's not the heir, so she can do what she wants. Speaking of, look who just moved in! College boy came over and she popped the big move in question. And he grew up to look like that? Yeah, let's get to a mirror and take off that bandana. There we go, that looks better. Here's Mike, post make over. He turned out cuter than I thought he would! That night, in their bedroom, they decide to get married then and there. Even though she's not the heir, I'm happy for her and I do like her. I'm glad she hooked up with what's his name. There now. Lahela is now married and check one off for Maura's LTW of marrying off 6 kids. I guess that means I have to play 5 more of her kids. Ugh. But hey, Lahela is happy and she is now Mrs. What's his name. And after the ceremony, they wanted privacy, but I do believe I heard the chimes of an upcoming baby. Stay tuned, I may come back with more of Lahela and College Boy.

Next >>>

4 Comments:

Blogger MysticSpirit said...

Mrs. What's his name. *LOL* Oh, girl. You're so crazy. This is why I write these things down! Of course, when I'm updating from work, I don't have my notes. :O))

I'm glad she found her "the one". Will you play them? Or are they now in limo? :O)

12:59 PM  
Blogger suzie sim said...

*giggles at Ang's comment* no - they only get a limo if they have the big wedding party! :D

But Yeah! Lahela gets thru Uni! *claps* ohmygod - with that big mouth face, she looks like another redheaded sim I know & love! *looks sideways at the Ridgeways*

hehe - I hope she's enjoying the non-pressure of not being heir! lol! I love that she spies on the flowers! And dayum - that's funny - old whatshisname, huh? I think if he's a fortune sim, it is Mike. *g*

Congrats on getting into the SS & getting your man Lahela! woot! OMG! You've done her up just like Eliza! lol - that's uncanny! XD

7:25 PM  
Blogger AeronwyDiobhell said...

Um... I think I might have copied LAST chapter's comments in here. If this is a duplicate, go ahead and delete it. If it's not, then don't approve the previous comment from me. ;-) ~~The Ditz
==================================
I like Lahela's outfit, it rather suits her coloring quite well. She's um, she's trying to look, uh, heck, haven't a clue what's up with that face. Not a good look for her though. Hmm, I should remember his name, since he was one of Starshine's conquests, but I don't. Sorry! Haha! That IS shameless! At least I always pick random dormies (or visitors to the dorms) to write my kids' papers. *giggle* Well, let's see, MIKE is in his underwear, but Lahela isn't. So I'm rather curious to know what HE was doing! Congrats on graduating, Lahela! And wow, her adult make-over and her hair, she looks almost exactly like Beans' Eliza Ridgeway! *grin* Whoa, nice digs Lahela earned for herself. You go, girl! Mike is pretty cute, although he's keeping with the Cavanagh tradition of "unique" noses, I see. *giggle*

9:15 AM  
Blogger Marcie said...

Watch his name be something really odd.

Lahela turned out really pretty

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home