Monday, July 30, 2007

Generation 4 - Chapter 5

If you remember the last chapter, Maura just had a baby and I couldn't remember anything about it. Well, good news! The third child born to Clay and Maura is a girl and they named her Bailey. So, to recap, they have three kids - Lahela, Draco and Bailey. After the birth of Bailey and all the excitement, Clay went out to collect his thoughts and stare at the stars for a while. It wasn't long before the ghost of Leilani popped up in front of him and surprised him. He may have acted scared, but Clay secretly loved it. Meanwhile, the next morning, Maura wakes up to that same funny feeling and the bump of child #4 appears. She's always wanted 10 kids, so she's almost half way there. Lahela was growing up and playing with friends she brought home from school. What is she doing; pulling a quarter out from behind her ear? And isn't this the same kid that Leilani was friends with when she was still in school? There are just not enough kids in this town. And now we watch Draco become a child...here's to hoping his toddler years were the awkward alien years and he gets better with age. But first, Clay wants to make sure everyone is there for the event. And, awww, look at Maura and her bump. Draco grew up well, of course. And, if you notice the profile, still no nose. When will this family catch a break?! Look how cute he is, though! And trust me, he does get cuter. In gameplay, I've got him in college and he is one of the cutest aliens I've seen. That might also be because he's a Cavanaugh and I've got a soft spot for them. And while Draco digs into his ginormous piece of cake, we see Sophie, who constantly called Lahela while in college, holding onto her youth. And now we come to one of the last pictures of Maura with baby Bailey. Today is her birthday and she becomes a toddler, but not to worry because there is another bun in the oven. Have you ever noticed how pretty Maura is? And she keeps passing on the red hair and green eye gene to the kids. None of the kids so far look like Clay...well, except for the nose. Speaking of noses, this family is just cursed. Maura doesn't have a great nose either. But oh well, what can you do? So here we are, Maura and Bailey at the cake getting ready to be tossed into the air. And what a cutie she is! And look at that mouth! This family cracks me up. Marisa pops up and scares the crap out of Draco, while in the background, Clay and his typical "hey, how's it going?" greeting. I think I would have a different reaction if my kid was getting his pants scared off by the ghost of my grandmother. This is Clay we're talking about, though. And we all know what this means. The fourth Cavanaugh is on the way. And arriving into the family is baby Taylor. I know, I know, there already is a Taylor in the Cavanaugh's, but I forgot that when I picked the name. But this Taylor has red hair and green eyes and looks nothing like McKenna and Ashley's Taylor. With the addition of Taylor to the family, the Cavanaugh's decided to update their family potrait. On the ground, we have Bailey, Lahela and Draco. Behind them, we have Maura and Clay, who is holding Taylor. I realized we don't have many pictures of Clay and his kids, just Draco, so I thought I would snap a shot of Clay holding Taylor. And, if you notice, it's also my first picture taken with Snagit, and also my new computer! Speaking of pictures with Clay and his kids. I have to throw in the potty training picture. It seems Clay is doing all the potty training here. While Clay does the training, Maura is out front, in her underwear (just what have you been up to, missy?) reading to Lahela. And fresh off potty training and still glowing with smart milk, Clay has started teaching Bailey to talk. Clay is just Super Dad, isn't he? And to end the chapter, we have Maura, still in her underwear, and Lahela both stargazing after a round of book reading. This makes me think back to when Tony just died and the whole family sat around studying. They're all a bunch of nerds!

Next >>>

7 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Fun update! Maura is a baby machine! My goodness! She just keeps popping those kids out!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yay! I finally caught up! I had to go read the entire blog again because it had been so long, I forgot everything.

Are you doing the 10 kid IW, here?

12:33 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I had to read the whole thing, too! =) I had forgotten everything and it took me a bit to get back into the groove. Yep, going for the 10 kid want, but she keeps popping out singles! I don't think I'll make it because she's getting old and I don't want to use the whatcha callit.

12:59 PM  
Blogger suzie sim said...

hehe - cheesecake her! :D

Congrats on remembering the new baby's name! *claps* And too cute about the alien lack-o-nose problem. They have a problem with noses, don't they? lol!
And Woot on the new 'puter - I bet it makes playing alot more fun!
*g*

11:34 PM  
Blogger AeronwyDiobhell said...

Welcome little Bailey! *cheers* Glad we finally got to know what gender you are and what your name is. *teases Kiki* Yikes, you're really going to give them 10 kids?? *shudders* But you do realize that Maura has only had 3, so you're not almost halfway yet... That poor child, to be pertually elementary school aged. *tsks* Draco, you poor thing, hopefully you'll find your nose someday. (Like, when you get the Facial Machine...) And I don't think this family will ever catch a break. *shakes her head* And that, my dear, is exactly why I do a full 360 degree scan around EVERY potential mate for my sims. And also probably why I have so few 3-bolt couples. Heck, I don't even have a ton of 2-bolt ones, because most of 'em fail my "Genetic Acceptability" tests. *snicker* Yeesh, don't give Bailey any small toys, 'cause they'll easily be swallowed! *giggle* Cutie though, definitely. So, Kristen? Are you remembering to roll the pacifier between the births? They all look alike! Congrats on SnagIt and the new 'puter! *cheers* I'm sure Maura is working on kid #4 (#5 for Clay). *giggle*

11:10 AM  
Blogger MysticSpirit said...

Babies, babies everyone! One good thing about TS2 is that there is the plastic surgery station. If the green kid wants a nose, he can always go out and pay for one. ;O)) Hehe.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Marcie said...

Yay! Bailey! A good name for either a boy or a girl. Maybe the two Taylors will be good pals.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home