Thursday, August 23, 2007

Generation 4 - Chapter 10

This chapter brings us back to the main house and we can find out how the family coped while Draco was away at college. We start off this chapter with what else, but a family picture. Now that Lahela has moved out and Draco went off to college, the family headed out and had another photo taken. Current child count for Maura is 5 kids. Will she make it to 10? What's with the face, Maura? "I don't know. I feel kinda funny." Huh, I wonder what it is. Well, I guess we figured that out, didn't we? "Rats, another one? Didn't I just have one?" I thought you wanted 10? Well, either way, another one is on the way. It's not often Clay and Maura get some time alone for a meal, but here they are. I'm not sure where everyone is considering the house is a zoo and all. But, since Maura is busy being the baby factory, she needs to keep up her strength and she had a yearning for grilled cheese, so Clay cooked some up for her. An accomplishment that day for Payton was learning how to walk courtesy of Clay. And just in time, too, it looks like, because that night was a birthday! A birthday for who? For Payton. He became a child and apparantly it wasn't important enough to get a before shot. Poor Payton, the forgotten child. This is Payton, right? I just wanted to make sure because I have very few pictures of him. Oh, I see how it is. The cute itty bitty babies get the before shots in this house. Here we have a birthday for Cadence. This family is full of excitement, aren't they? If I didn't know any better, they were just statues! And here's Cadence as a toddler. She's just like all the others. I don't really think there's a point in rolling the pacifier. Maura just keeps passing those genes along. I know, Maura. You potty train one, you potty train them all. But think of it this way, you don't have many more to train. You have this one and the one you're carrying and your lifeline is getting pretty out there, so I don't know if you'll make it to ten. "Good! I know I said I wanted that many, but now I'm rethinking that." Maybe you should have thought of this before, oh, I don't know, having six kids. As I'm busy grumbling at Maura, who should get Happy Birthday'd, but Payton by Tony. Welcome to childhood, kid. And look who it is, it's our founder and his wife. They love being out together. Hey, Payton and Taylor, I know you like playing games and stuff, but I think you should be careful where you play. Taylor is defying the laws of science and actually inside the table. You know, I was going to not post this picture, but it's tradition. Payton and Cadence have celebrated birthdays, so the parental unit has decided to take another picture. Alright, who's ready for a makeover? First up is Payton. Now here is Taylor. And finally, Bailey. Maybe now I can tell the two boys apart. Hey Taylor, go easy on your sister. You don't want to smash her face in with the pillow. Anyway, that's it for this chapter! Stay tuned for more family oddness!

Next >>>

4 Comments:

Blogger MysticSpirit said...

Man! All the RED hair! I can't wait until you get something different. Do you think any blond(e)s will be born at all??

1:11 PM  
Blogger suzie sim said...

oy! I'm sorry I missed these the first time out here! ;p Mybad!~

Wow - is Maura really rethinking the 10 kid thing? I hate when they carry both the want and the fear to have a baby. grr - make up your pixelated mind already! lol
wow - all the kids are so cute though! hehe - and there's the traditional birthday spook! :D I love your ghosts!

7:08 PM  
Blogger AeronwyDiobhell said...

Poor Maura. Yeah, these Family sims start off wanting 10 kids, by about the 5th, I notice they start fearing having babies. *shakes her head* If you don't like the bloating and constant peeing and eating and the pain of childbirth, then don't ask us for 10 kids! Aww, poor forgotten Payton. He's a cute kid at least. Well, when you have a birthday every few days, it's hard to keep up the enthusiasm, isn't it? Geeze, these poor kids. Do they ever get a quiet night's sleep? I think they're all ready for make-overs. Cute make-overs on the kids! And Taylor looks like he's having FAR too much fun smacking his sister in the face.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Marcie said...

Wow! Taylor has got some magic powers! The kids are turning out so cute! I love all the red hair!

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home