Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Generation 3 - Chapter 41

Welcome to the last chapter of Generation 3! So that means there is a baby born in this one. But first, we need to get this out of the way. No, not the elder lovin. Brady knows his time is almost up, so he wants Lucy to know how much he loves her. You know, I just told him to make out with his wife and I love that reaction. And this will be the last kiss they share here on Sim Earth. Enjoy that smile because we all know what comes next. Grimmy has come for Brady. Unfortunately, he was in the green so he didn't get a platinum urn and he didn't even get the hula girls. Witnessing her husband's death has traumatized her. "I will never love again." I know this isn't my Dawson legacy with all the movie stuff, but what movie does that come from? Brady disappeared in front of Lucy's eyes and left an urn before Grim left the house. Poor Lucy. Her only ally in the house is gone and she has to fend for herself. After Grim left, Lucy took Brady's urn to the mausoleum and told him she would be with him soon. Uh oh, looks as if someone doesn't get enough sleep. Dorian came home from a hard day's work and collapsed onto the ground into a deep sleep. Lucy wanted to call up her friend Joe because she needed to bring her social back up, but he wasn't home and she got his answering machine. She's just not having any luck, is she? I'd like to call this picture the beginning of the night of a thougsand ghosts. Leilani is the first of three ghosts to show up tonight and do their thing. Here's Tony. He's handsome as a ghost, too, isn't he? And then right through that window is his wife, Marisa. They are out in force tonight. Tony wastes no time in getting the party started. His first vicitm is his daughter-in-law, Lucy. And then we have Marisa scaring Maya. She wants us to think she liked it, but I don't think she did. Aww, bump is getting bigger! That means the baby will be coming shortly. Maya managed to take a shower and had just made her food when her face fell. Darn ghosts deplete all their needs. I managed to wake her up and make her eat. When Tony got her. Too bad she's been wanting to see Remington's ghost and not Tony or Marisa's. On Maura's way to make herself something to eat, she finally went into labor. At least one of the men in the house were playing attention. Clay didn't even notice and went off to the dining room to eat his meal. His kid was just born and he still didn't notice. What's up with the men in this family? Maura, in her makeover outfit, holds up the newest edition to the Cavanaugh household. And the newest edition inherited Maura's red hair and green eyes. Finally another color besides blue!

Next >>>

3 Comments:

Blogger MysticSpirit said...

Let's see. I KNOW this line. "I will never love again" comes from ... umm ... damn it! I DO know this one. *ponders* *thinks* *ponders*

DAMN IT!!! I KNOW it! I KNOW I do!!

Great chapter. ALl those ghosts! YEESH!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Debbie C said...

"I will never love again"?

The Princess Bride?

4:16 PM  
Blogger AeronwyDiobhell said...

*nod at Simaholic* Yeah, she's evil like that. Great chapter though! Poor Lucy. As much as I don't wish for any Sim to die, I hope she doesn't stick around too much longer, because she's going to be miserable in that house without Brady.

(And Princess Bride is where I was thinking that was from also.)

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home