Thursday, September 13, 2007

Generation 4 - Chapter 12

In our last chapter, Generation 4 heir, Draco, returned home from college and invited his college sweetheart-turned-fiancee, Jaqueline, to move in and be part of the family. She accepted and became an adult in front of our very eyes, but refused to remove the hat. After Draco returned home, the family decided they needed to make a change. They decided they needed to mourn the dead. The ghost situation was getting out of hand and they didn't want to continue the tradition of the ghosts welcoming the young members of the family to childhood. Payton and Maura were both elected to go into the mausoleum and focus on the members of the family who haunted the most and were the meanest. I admit that Leilani wasn't too bad, but no time like the present to try and prevent the meanness from emerging. What's with the face, Payton? Ok, yeah, why don't you try dancing with each other to lighten the mood. I believe I sent you both out there to mourn, not have fun. As we leave the mausoleum and leave Maura and Payton to their good time, we notice that Jaq is changing her first diaper. Not too bad for the first time. Hey, Jaq, I think I figured out why you were asked to move in. The family needed a designated babysitter. *snicker* I know Draco doesn't have the best profile and some of you even wince at the sight, but I don't care. I love Draco and he will always be perfect to me. Looks like Jaq kinda likes him, too! And, since Jaq has moved in, no time like the present to drag everyone out and get that picture taken. It's about time, I'd say. They couldn't wait for Draco to change after coming home from college. And here we have the babysitter with the other youngin' in the house. I think you better get used to this. Especially since you'll be expected to pop out at least one kid to keep the family line going. Maura and Clay's life bars were getting pretty far along, so before it was too late, I had one of the people in the house, I think Draco, paint the Couple portrait to be displayed above one of their two urns when the time comes for them to depart this world. And, of course, because these two are so much in love, they couldn't resist some cuddle time. I had another person in the house capture this moment, so they'll have this bit of love in still life for all time. Well, it looks like Draco got the joy of painting the cuddle picture. And he also maxed his creativity! Congrats, Draco! Hey, look, it's time for a glitchy shot. Draco is cooking a meal in the middle of the kitchen, without the aid of a counter in front of him. He's so talented! Talk about a busy day! Can you see what we have in this picture? If you look on the counters, you'll see we have four cakes. Yep, I said four! Up first, Clay turns Elder. I guess we got that picture taken just in time! Up second and third, we have Hayden and Maura. And the fourth birthday belongs to Cadence. Sorry kid, I didn't get the before photo. Too much going on and I couldn't keep up! Draco had the pleasure of poofing Hayden into toddlerhood since Maura and Clay were busy getting old. There's no mistaking this kid as a Cavanaugh! Red hair, green eyes....yawn. Clay, you look pretty handsome as an old guy! Even though I gave you that hair as a teenager to hide that jaw, it fits you as an old man, too. And, finally, Maura becomes old. I think we lucked out for these birthdays. Everyone looks okay, clothes aren't horrible and everyone aged well. Stay tuned. There might be a wedding next chapter!

Next >>>

5 Comments:

Blogger suzie sim said...

awww - are you getting rid of some of the urns? I don't blame you really, getting woken up several times a night is no fun! :(
lol on Draco's non-nose! meh - green is always good! :D Congrats on getting the portrait done in time & woot to Draco for maxing his Creativity! *claps*
Holy cow! Four B-Day cakes?! Keep a fire extinquisher handy, hehe! Good job with all the spins tho - even Maura looks good!

9:18 PM  
Blogger MysticSpirit said...

Say ... how do you make a link to the next chapter? I'm just curious. :O))

But yes, mourning is SUPPOSED to help (according to the Prima Guide), but does it actually? I guess we'll find out! ;O))

I think our sims grow on us, no matter what they look like. Remember, I still think Cleveland Garth is handsome. :O))

Man ... Birthday mania!!

6:47 AM  
Blogger AeronwyDiobhell said...

I don't blame Payton one bit for that face. If you were welcomed to childhood by ghosts scaring you all night, would you then want to go visit their urns and mourn them? Me neither! *shivers* Someone needs to smack Draco REALLY HARD on the back of the head and pop his nose back out. But yes, at least Jaq likes him. *scrolls down quickly to the next picture* Congrats, Draco! Wow, busy birthday day! Welcome to old age, Clay and Maura! Wow, Maura turned out pretty cute for an elder. :-D

12:54 PM  
Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

thats a lotta birthdays at once. i've had a couple of those myself and it really is hard to keep up. i like your mausoleam setup (yea, i am new to your blog).

7:14 PM  
Blogger Marcie said...

whew lots of birthdays! Lol at that face Payton made!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home