Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Generation 3 - Chapter 23

Image hosted by Photobucket.com I'll start off this chapter with a little bit of fun from the ghosts because it was fun for me to watch. And then it was back to business as usual for Marisa and Tony. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Napua doesn't care, she just got another kiss from Randy just before Grandma showed up. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com You guys! Leilani JUST finished mourning you! Image hosted by Photobucket.com "Great job scaring everyone, honey!" "Thanks, wanna do it some more?" Image hosted by Photobucket.com "Watch out, Joe. The ghosts are out in force tonight!" Image hosted by Photobucket.com Thank goodness Joe had left the table before Tony came, or he would have been his next victim. Image hosted by Photobucket.com After dinner, Brady worked with Clay on his homework, which he was done in no time...because he's the perfect child. Image hosted by Photobucket.com And Rem and Leilani were going about their business when Tony decided to interrupt it. Gosh darn it, Tony! Go to your urn and think about what you did! Image hosted by Photobucket.com They sure got over that quickly, didn't they? Image hosted by Photobucket.com Later that night, the resident "tucker inner" said goodnight to Clay as he went down for the night. Image hosted by Photobucket.com And Brady put himself in the corner. He must have been punishing himself for something because out of nowhere he went and stood in the corner! And thankfully everyone survived the night of a thousand scares. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Look what we got! It's fun for everyone! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Do we really need to know who touched the lamp last? Image hosted by Photobucket.com "Wait a minute, the maid hasn't been playing the piano, has she?" She's a maid, Leilani. They do tend to dust every once in a while. Image hosted by Photobucket.com After a night like last night, I'm sure Remington wasn't the only one to hit the bar. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Oh, come on. Only two people have been on that thing - Rem and Lucy. It has to be one of those two. Image hosted by Photobucket.com "Ah, Lucy's the culprit!" Ok, enough with the scanner, quick Remington, distract her. Image hosted by Photobucket.com "The hills are alive with the sound of muuusiiiic..." Aww, I love it when they serenade each other. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Looky what we have here. "Hi Aunt Mckenna! I'm your nephew and the family heir, Clay!" "Hi Clay! The only time you may see me is when I come over since a truck crashed into my house and until that is fixed, I may be coming over more!" (Still haven't been able to fixed that, although I haven't really tried.) Image hosted by Photobucket.com "Excuse me, I'm trying to go to the bathroom. Mind not staring?" Image hosted by Photobucket.com "Agh! That is the scariest thing I've ever seen!" What are you looking at, Mckenna? Image hosted by Photobucket.com Apparantly tv guy brings fear to everyone watching. Who knew? Image hosted by Photobucket.com I guess Napua isn't as smart as I thought she was. You need to open the curtain before turning on the water! Where's your head? heh heh.

Next >>>

2 Comments:

Blogger MysticSpirit said...

*ROTFL* I love that comment at the end about "where's your head" ... *LOL* I'd say it's through the shower curtain! *LOL*

8:16 AM  
Blogger AeronwyDiobhell said...

You know... after reading about your "Night of a Thousand Scares"... when I get my new Legacy up and running, I may put a moat around the cemetary or something. Even if it means losing the point (2 points?)!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home