Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Generation 3 - Chapter 5

Ok, this is the chapter with the headmaster. You can't even begin to imagine what goes on when the subject of the headmaster shows up. Here begins the adventure. Leilani had been spinning up the want for Moana to be accepted into private school and for a while she had also had rejection from the private school so I held back. The house was nicely decorated, the walls had wallpaper and paintings were on the walls so I was ready when Leilani was ready. Leilani got pregnant and her main fears had to do with the pregnancy so her private school rejection fear spun out. Leilani gave the headmaster a call and invited him over and they started cleaning the house with the help of Lucy. Moana came home from school and did the majority of her homework, but was too pooped to finish it so she headed off to bed to sleep through the visit. Remington had the highest cooking skills so he was elected to cook the turkey while Leilani was chosen to greet the headmaster. Five o'clock came around and Leilani went out to the curb to wait for the headmaster. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Leilani greeted Korey Jitmakusol, but didn't make the greatest first impression. "Oh no, ma'am. I'd rather you were wearing a hat. If I come back, please wear one or else I don't want to talk to you." Image hosted by Photobucket.com Leilani thought it best to start the tour since Remington was still working on dinner. Leilani showed him the front room and then noticed Remington sitting down to eat the dinner - which he burnt by the way. So Leilani ended the tour (I didn't know that you couldn't restart it later) and got a score of 2 for the tour. They sat down to the burnt turkey dinner, which the headmaster didn't seem to like. Image hosted by Photobucket.com But they managed to hold a steady conversation. Image hosted by Photobucket.com After the meal Leilani continued to *not* impress the headmaster. Image hosted by Photobucket.com She let one rip right at the dinner table. Trust me, this is not the worst of it. The dinner, even though it was burnt, managed to get a score of 39 so Remington, also with the highest charisma points, had to work his magic on Korey. While Remington was talking and schmoozing with the headmaster, who should make her first ghostly appearance but Marisa. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com It's only been a couple days since she died, so I was a bit surprised she was there. Her first order of business was, of course, to check out her bed. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Then she kind of floated around the house almost as if she was checking to see if everything was in order. Image hosted by Photobucket.com And then as Remington thought he was doing pretty well with the headmaster, Marisa made her appearance known. I won't even tell you what happened because the pictures are better. Image hosted by Photobucket.com (Check out the PINK suit Brady is wearing in the background...sigh)Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Notice the piddle at the headmaster's feet. You would think that that would turn the headmaster away, right? I wouldn't let it because some time during the visit, Leilani spun up the private school rejection fear so I could not lose. Thank goodness for Remington and chasing the headmaster around the house and schmoozing like a mad man because with 0:38 left in the scenario, Remington scored a 60 on the scmoozing giving a total score of 101/90 getting Moana into private school. Whew! Image hosted by Photobucket.com After the headmaster left, Marisa roamed about some more, even managed to scare Moana as she got out of the shower, but I didn't get a picture of that. Here are some pictures of Marisa roaming. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Is that an evil smile? And finally, she shows her powers of levitating a teddy bear. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com And later that night after everyone had gone to sleep as Leilani was watching tv. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Once again, a solitary Cavanaugh birth. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Leilani and Remington's second child, a girl named Maya, came into the world. Image hosted by Photobucket.com This one looked just like her sister, but one differnce is she has the Cavanaugh eyes. Image hosted by Photobucket.com And Remington? Sleeping again. Image hosted by Photobucket.com And now we have Moana our little Private School child. Image hosted by Photobucket.com You better appreciate the hard work we had to go through to get you in, young lady!

Next >>>

3 Comments:

Blogger MysticSpirit said...

I was playing a non-legacy family last night ... I played until her twins were children. She spun up the want to get them into private school. She was pregnant with her third child and I KNEW this child was going to come the same day that the headmaster would visit, but I didn't think it'd be a problem.

So anyway ... the night before, I had her waddle around the entire house making sure the environment score was good ... and I figured I only had to look at the front part of the house for a good environment score, and I'd be in!

My sim had her baby just MINUTES before the headmaster arrived.

The headmaster pulls up, steps out ... looks around, and gets back in his car!!! GAAAH! She went into aspiration failure.

*CRIES* So I know the stress that you felt. BELIEVE me.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

LOL! That is too funny! I love hearing other people's headmaster's stories after I've had an interesting visit. Thanks for sharing. =)

10:43 AM  
Blogger Cutest said...

I love your blog. I've just started playing my legacy family (kind by my own rules, but no cheats) and i decided to start a blog if for no other reason, but to help me keep track of everything. I just need to figure out how to post pics :) Good Job!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home